Renovate, Redesign or Develop on ¼ Acre
A fantastic opportunity on a traditional quarter acre block with a 20.115m frontage.
This mostly original property presents the ultimate blank canvas for renovation or redesign, the parcels elevation, captures a glorious outlook across the valley to the distant ranges, further adding to the property’s value to capitalise for future re-development, (STCA).
Currently offering formal loungeroom, 3 generous bedrooms, large eat-in kitchen and bathroom with separate bath, shower & W.C off rear sunroom, plus garaging under.
Provides immediate potential to live in or lease out whilst plans and permits are being approved.
* Original but tidy 1950’s home on north to rear 1012m2 approx’ block
* Dimensions of 20.115m X 50.29m presents a range of options
* Wide side access for potential sub-division & or re-development (STCA)
* Quiet, elevated location just 1400 meters to Elder Street’s cafes and shopping precinct
* In catchment area for popular Lambton Public and Lambton High schools
* An easy commute to Newcastle city centre for work, entertainment or the beach
* University of Newcastle and the region’s hospitals in close proximity
Sites like this are a rarity and will not be available for long in this current market.
Do not hesitate, register your interest today as listing opportunities like this sell rapidly!
Council Rates: $467 Per Quarter
Water Rates: $279 Per Cycle