"Green Acres" A Rural Lifestyle with Town Conveniences!
Sit back, relax and enjoy the beautiful surrounds of Green Acres. Presenting a substantial four bedroom family home set on 67 acres (27.11ha) of picturesque gently undulating to hilly timbered country with gullies, dams and picturesque valley views. Offering an idyllic lifestyle and perfect place to raise a family this country retreat or weekend escape destination is well suited to the naturalist, those who love horse or motor bike riding or someone who is looking for a private and a peaceful existence. Ideally located minutes on a sealed road to the township of Booral and Stroud and major services- 30 minutes to Raymond Terrace, 40 minutes to Newcastle Airport, 60 minutes from Newcastle.
Offering a spacious family home designed to capture natural light and delightful elevated panoramic north eastern views the home delivers relaxed comfort and an inviting ambience. Comprising 4 generous bedrooms, three bedrooms with built-ins and an expansive main bedroom with large ensuite and robe. The large family bathroom comprises bath, shower and separate wc.
The vast lounge room boasts reverse cycle air conditioning and combustion wood heating while the large dining room is opened to a well-appointed kitchen with ample bench, pantry space and 6 burner gas stove. Relax with a cupper on the front veranda and enjoy the serene valley views or entertain on the spacious rear screened entertaining deck ideal for celebrations with family and friends.
Be amazed by the huge seven car garage that extends under this home. Whether you are car enthusiasts, need loads of storage, or room for your saddles, trail and quad bikes, it’s all here. Country lifestyle, city conveniences with 4kw/14 panel solar system, BNB satellite, satellite TV and remote controlled front gate for security.
Immerse yourself in an enviable rural lifestyle enriched with lush cleared countryside, gardens, farm sheds, a seasonal creek, 4 dams and timbered trails to the rear of the property.
If you have been looking for a tree change and appreciate a wide open space for the family to grow then this property may be the one you have been looking for.
Contact Trudy Zeug 0411 843 051 or
Graeme Weller 0499 555 806
– Elevated four bedroom family home on 67 Acres (27.11ha)
– Generous bedrooms, three with built-ins
– Expansive main bedroom with large ensuite & robe
– Vast lounge room with reverse cycle air conditioning, combustion wood heating
– Large open plan dining and well-appointed chef’s kitchen with 6 burner gas stove
– Tranquil elevated views from the living, dining & kitchen plus three of the four bedrooms
– Family bathroom – bath, shower + separate wc
– Internal Laundry with storage
– Ceiling fans, NBN satellite, satellite TV
– Front veranda and spacious rear screened deck
– Three rain water storage tanks supply home & garden
– Massive seven car garage – extends under the home
– Established gardens and shed
– 4kw/14 panel solar system
– Remote controlled front gate
– Four dams, seasonal creek